Public Works Service Request

Click the link above for requests regarding Potholes, Damaged Curbs, Traffic Signals, Illegal Dumping/Grading/Stockpiling, Road Striping, Blocked Drainage Channels, Damaged Sidewalks, Traffic/Road Signs, Overhanging Trees/Shrubs, Storm or Sewer Leaking/Blockages

Report a Code Violation

If you are having difficulties using the Customer Request portal, please email your code enforcement requests with the following information to:

1. Your Name
2. Your Phone Number
3. Your Wildomar Address
4. Location of the suspected Violation
5. Description of the suspected Violation