Administration / Finance & Human Resources
The Administrative Services Department consists of the following:
The Finance Division actively manages the City’s revenues, expenditures, investments, debt, purchasing, accounting, budgeting and reporting on the City's financial status in a timely and accurate manner. Please see Finance Reports. For the recent presentation given at Coffee with the City, see Budget 101.
The Human Resources Division is dedicated to supporting the organization in meeting the goals of the City Manager as determined by the City Council.
The Information Technology (IT) Division is sub-contracted to various vendors who provide strategic planning, implementation, and ongoing operational support of the City’s technical infrastructure, government business applications, website and online services.
The Risk Management Division handles any and all claims against the City of Wildomar and the Wildomar Cemetery. Please use the online Claim Form (PDF)
Special Financial Reports
- Fiscal Year 2017 to 2018 Single Audit Report (PDF)
- Comprehensive Fiscal Analysis (PDF)
- 2012 Impact Fee Study Report (PDF)
- Wildomar CFD Fiscal Year 2017 to 2018 Annual Report (PDF)
- Fiscal Year 2022 to 2023 AB1666 Annual Report (PDF)
- Fiscal Year 2020 to 2021 MSHCP Fee Annual Audit Report (PDF)
Policies & Practices
- Accounts Payable (PDF)
- Capital Assets Policy (PDF)
- Cash Handling (PDF)
- Chain of Command (PDF)
- City Staff Travel and Expense Policy (PDF)
- Credit Card Authorization (PDF)
- Debt Management Policy (PDF)
- Elected Official Travel and Expense Policy (PDF)
- Fraud Policy (PDF)
- Fund Balance (PDF)
- Investment - LAIF (PDF)
- Investment Policy (PDF)
- Journal Entries (PDF)
- NSF Checks (PDF)
- Payment Procedures (PDF)
- Petty Cash Policy (PDF)
- Purchasing Policy (PDF)
- Revenue and Taxation Agent (PDF)
- SB 1383 Recovered Organic Waste Product Procurement Policy (PDF)
The City actively encourages businesses large and small to become potential suppliers of goods and services to our organization. We place a high value on fairness and providing friendly, personal contact with our current and potential suppliers.
While unique to the service provided, firms doing business with the City are required to be insured. The type and coverage will vary according to services provided.