November 3, 2020 Election Information
The City of Wildomar will be holding a Consolidated General Municipal Election on November 3, 2020, to elect one City Council Member for a full four-year term from District 4. Candidates are nominated by and voted upon by registered voters in their district.
The nomination period to be listed on the ballot was between July 13, 2020 - August 7, 2020, at 5 pm. That nomination period has officially closed.
The Election that was to be held in District 2 has been Cancelled and the nomination period has officially closed. Applications for write-in candidates will not be accepted.
Note: Election results provided in the links are updated by the County and State in real-time
Calendar of Events
- August 13, 2020: Randomized Alphabet Drawing by Secretary of State
- September 7, 2020: First day to file Nomination Papers for Write-in Candidates
- September 24, 2020: Campaign Statements Due - 1st Pre-election
- October 5, 2020: First day you can Vote (Each registered Voter will begin receiving their ballot by mail beginning this day.
- October 19, 2020: Last day to Register to Vote
- October 20, 2020: Last day to file Nomination Papers for Write-in Candidates
- October 22, 2020: Campaign Statements Due - 2nd Pre-election
- October 27, 2020: Last day the registrar may accept mailed requests for vote-by-mail ballots. After this date, voters must go to the registrar's office to pick up a vote-by-mail ballot.
- October 31 to November 2, 2020: Voter Assistance Centers open for in-person voting.
- November 3, 2020: Election Day
If you live in District 4, you will have an opportunity to vote on one of the following candidates:
|District 4 Candidates||Qualified Date|
|Bridgette Moore (PDF)||July 23, 2020|
|Kenneth "Kenny" Mayes (PDF)||August 5, 2020|
To view which district you live in view Interactive District Map.
Beginning October 5, 2020, all registered voters in Riverside County will be mailed a ballot in accordance with the Governor's Executive Order.
Return your ballot as soon as possible to ensure that it is included in the first Election Night results!
Return your ballot by mail: If you choose to vote at home, you can return your ballot by mail (no postage required). Ballots returned by mail must be postmarked by Election Day November 3, 2020 and received by November 20, 2020.
Drop off your ballot: You can drop off your ballot at any secure Ballot Drop-Off box, Early Vote location, Voter Assistance Center or the Registrar of Voters office. Ballots returned at a secure ballot drop box must be deposited by November 3, 2020 at 8 pm
The Riverside County Registrar of Voters recommends that voters only use the in-person Voter Assistance Centers if absolutely necessary, as the generalized use of in-person voting presents risks to public health and safety in light of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Utilize the following for more information regarding the upcoming Election
Voters can drop off their ballots at the following Wildomar locations:
- Wildomar City Hall | 23873 Clinton Keith Road Suite 106, Wildomar
- Wildomar Library | 34303 Mission Trail, Wildomar
- October 5 - October 30, 2020: Monday through Friday 10 am to 3 pm.
- October 31- November 2, 2020 : Saturday through Monday 9 am to 5 pm.
- Election Day November 3, 2020: Tuesday 7 am to 8 pm.
Or at any official Drop Off Location in Riverside County. To View the interactive Ballot Drop Off Locator. You can sign up at Where's My Ballot for alerts by text (SMS), email, or voice call on the status of your vote-by-mail ballot.
Download the Vote Safe at Voter Assistance Centers (PDF).
Voters can vote in person Saturday, October 31 through November 2, 2020, from 9 am to 5 pm and on Election Day November 3, 2020, between 7 am to 8 pm at the following Wildomar locations:
- Wildomar City Hall
23873 Clinton Keith Road Suite 106, Wildomar
- Wildomar Library
34303 Mission Trail, Wildomar
Or at any Voter Assistance Center in Riverside County. To view the complete list by visiting Voting Assistance Centers (PDF).