Help Center

The City of Wildomar is open for business 24/7 via this website. Use the Help Center to make requests for service online around the clock. And find answers here to frequently asked questions.

Connecting with the City

Code Enforcement

Code enforcement activities serve to protect property investments and public health and safety through various laws and regulations. Report conditions of concern or request information.

Graffiti Removal

Be that extra set of eyes that helps keep Wildomar graffiti-free by reporting locations that have been "tagged" with unsightly graffiti. Report graffiti.

Public Records Request

The public has a right to wide access to city records. Use this form to make your request for records or information.

Streets, Sidewalks, & Storm Drains

The city oversees the maintenance of streets, street lights, sidewalks and curbs, public rights-of-way, storm drains, traffic signals and traffic management. Use this form to report concerns or request services regarding any of these items.

Job Opportunities

View current job opportunities

Planning Department

Have a question about a piece of property in the City of Wildomar. Use this form to request information or ask a question of the planning department.


A website is never done, and the city appreciates feedback from users that will help improve the service the site renders and the information it provides. Use this form to make suggestions or offer comments.

Frequently Asked Questions


Riverside County offers an early warning notification service that sends phone messages to residents and businesses that are affected, threatened or might be endangered by an emergency event or disaster.

The system uses phone numbers in the region's 911 database to contact listed and unlisted parties. It is TYY/TDD capable. The system will leave a message if the phone is answered by a machine.

Because the system uses only land-line numbers, it is necessary to register numbers for other types of phones. You may do so on the emergency alert website.

Animal Control & Licensing

Animal Friends of the Valley currently provides animal care and support services for residents in the City of Wildomar. Services include:

  • Licensing and vaccinations
  • Lost and found
  • Spaying and neutering
  • Adoptions
  • Noise/nuisance concerns
  • Animal care and behavior
  • Animal cruelty, abuse, and neglect

Shelter Phone: 951-674-0618

After-hours Phone: 951-506-5069

Business Registration

Submit business registration.

Cable Television

Cable television service is available through two firms, Time Warner, phone: 888-255-5789 and Verizon, phone: 951-672-4583. Reach them at the numbers listed.

City GIS

View the online city GIS.

Distressed & Abandoned Properties

Due to recent economic conditions, the growing number of abandoned and distressed residential properties has been identified as a potential threat the public peace, health, and safety of local citizens. Upon incorporation, the City Council of the City of Wildomar adopted the County of Riverside's Ordinance Number 881 addressing Distressed and Abandoned Residential Properties (codified as Chapter 15.88 of the Wildomar Municipal Code). Learn more on our Distressed and Abandoned Properties page.

Elected Officials

You'll find access to City Council information and others who represent Wildomar in various offices on our Elected Officials page.


Wildomar conducts municipal elections in November of even-numbered years, the same time as many other offices are filled on the county, state and federal levels. For more information about election details and campaign finance reporting, see the City Clerk's page.

Household Hazardous Waste Disposal

These common household items are considered hazardous waste and may not be sent to landfills. That means they should not be thrown into your household trash.

  • Common batteries (AA, AAA, C, and D cell and button batteries)
  • Electronic devices (televisions, computer monitors and printers, VCRs, cell phones, regular telephones, radios, microwave ovens)
  • Fluorescent bulbs, tubes, and other mercury-containing lamps (hi intensity discharge, metal halide, sodium, and neon bulbs).
  • Mercury-containing devices (thermostats, switches, thermometers, dental amalgam, pressure and vacuum gauges, medical dilators, counterweights)
  • Non-empty aerosol cans containing hazardous materials (those labeled toxic, flammable, or corrosive)

So how does one dispose of them?

  • The county's Waste Management Department offers free residential household waste collections in the area periodically that takes in an array of materials.
  • It also operates an ABOP center in Murrieta for used anti-freeze, batteries, motor oil and latex paint. It's open on non-holiday Saturdays from 9 am to 2 pm and is located at 25315 Jefferson Avenue, just north of Murrieta Hot Springs Road.
  • For more information and schedules for collections, call the department at 800-304-2226.

Trash Hauling & Recycling

This service is provided by private firms under contract. Property on the east side of I-15 is served by Waste Management of the Inland Empire, phone: 800-423-9986, and the area west of the freeway is handled by CR&R, phone: 800-755-8112. View their websites for more information, or call them at the numbers listed.

Utilities Available

For a listing of utilities serving Wildomar, visit the New to Town section of this site.

Voter Registration

Residents of Wildomar who are at least 18 years old and U.S. citizens are encouraged to register to vote in coming elections. When you change your address, your name, or party affiliation, you must file a new registration.

Registration forms are available at city hall and many county offices as well as at most libraries, post offices and the state Department of Motor Vehicles.

Complete and print out a registration form. Note that you cannot file online. The form requires an original signature, and you then must submit the registration to the Riverside County Registrar of Voters by mail or delivery.

Contact the City Clerk for more information.

Domestic Violence Hotline

Phone: 800-339-7233